Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hijri New Year-Brought Cheers

The day of 9th January 2008 is the day which I will not forget for my entire life.
This is the day when I got my UAE Driving license.Driving license is certainly a biiger thing when you you were driving for 6-7 years and in new country you are being told that you have to get license again and 3 times you fail........and waiting period for next test date is very long run into months.In Dubai getting a driving license is like clearing thesis in doctorate.
The story is of my driving license which I got after failing for 3 times in road test and commuting between office and home was very bad.After almost 1 year I got this license ....gold plastic card is like a medal for me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home