Sunday, August 31, 2008

Brave & Beautiful


Whole family in India met with serious accident on 14th of this month .Wife got stitches on head ,dad on hands after hitting the tree while en route to family ceremony.Still they hide this fate from me and brother , so that we do not get worried .
When wife came here , then only she told the whole mishap.I was shocked to see the car's state.The way it was mangled ....was beyond imagination.
Despite shaken from trauma she still has same smile ......
I love her a lot and without this lady I am incomplete .

1 Comments:

At 4:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I had seen the pitures of the car which show how horrible the accident was, but all the credit goes to Ritu Bhabhi, "jinho ne apne dard aur chot ko naa dekhte hue bhi fight kiya."

Hats off salute to her to show such a smile after that accident.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home