Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bachay mithday meway-rabb sab nu deway




This is a very sweet saying in Punjabi language .
Meaning is simple but with great touching depth.Kids are fruits which God should give to everyone.
My Jigisha my daughter is near to my life and her small care for me always touch my heart.
Last night before going for sleep she said to her mother "mama ask papa to take breakfast because 2 days ago also you didn't give breakfast to him and he remained hungry" Ritu was in tears .
When I got to know about this I also felt same thing.May God give me enough strength to give her best in life.

3 Comments:

At 4:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very true saying...........

but how come you forgot to put some description of this Jewel in your profile where you have written "We two souls met in heaven but living on earth.Ritu is homemaker and Nitin is photographer."

Sorry bhai..............

 
At 9:33 AM , Blogger linuxadmintipz said...

Very True . . .

Daughters are always more sensible, loving and caring then sons.

 
At 5:29 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I completely agree with you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home