Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Searching new N E S T

Finding new nest is always difficult but change is necessary sometimes and is for good .
In June month I was able to pay off my liabilities and was in good condition to save .Brother was in a fix over job change.He could not take another job because of govt visa ban.So finally he decided to move back to India and resigned.His resignation meant a lot for me.Firstly because of emotional attachment and second because of financial inter-dependence.Rents in Sharjah were touching new heights and people like me were having hard time to sustain.So movement of brother was major change for me.
We asked the office of current building if we can change the contract in my name.They said it will cost 65000 Dirhams per annum.This was much above budget as well as more then what we were paying .Finally we decided to change the flat.Rents in Sharjah soared like rocket because of crackdown on shared villas and we were trapped at very wrong time. Troubles and Nitin are synonymns. :D
So hunt for new Nest is on ......like they say Inshalla we will get very soon.
I have put my application to God to help me out and he is always near to me and always listened whenever I called him.

1 Comments:

At 3:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I can feel the pain in your words, but the last sentence which you have written will show you the result in the future.

All the best, and dont worry at all as you have prayed already.
As there is a say "if U worry dont pray" but "if U pray dont worry"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home