Saturday, March 21, 2009

Recession hits and hits hard

In November we took a very hard decision.The decision which was so difficult for me that I could not even come out of emptiness for a long time ....we decided to live separately...because I could not afford to rent even a studio flat we decided that we will live separately. Ritu in India and I will stay alone.We managed to find one Studio flatand when we went to sign the contract, we gave that bastard 4 cheques equivalent to the amount of 37000 dirhams.
He said rent is now 38000.Though it was not agreed amount but we made the cheques.Then he asked for commission 3500....which was never in the picture before.I got so frustrated that I tore off the cheques instantly.
We came back after that and that night could not sit properly leave alone sleep.
That night I wanted to go back to India and to never come back to this land again.
Then next day I had to take leave as I was not in a peace to work.
Then Ritu my life partner( true soul ) said U take decision this time I will give U support....
Then we openned our budget sheet and checked if we stay in same flat we will end up with nothing in savings .So I asked my friend Natarajan if I can share his room for 1 month.
because 20th November we were going to India on vacation.He agreed happily.
We shifted here in the flat from where I am writing now.Those 20 days were very good and bad for us.Good because I wanted to take them to every possible mall and shopping center.
To every park they wanted and bad because after 20 days we will go back to india and I will come back alone.

But somehow we managed to deal with it and its now 4 months when we seperated on 20th December......I am very thankful to my wife Ritu that she supported my decision of living seperately and saving something for future.

That day and this day ....again story is turning towards another twist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home