Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wait for new Badhwar

Recently I was on vacation to India.
The day we reached our home town, we went to one temple nearby.Its upcoming new temple as building is still under construction. After doing prayers we sat with priest of the temple for some time.He asked casually where do I live and work.So before me my father replied "he is working in Dubai as an engineer , I have told him to come back many times but he says he wants to live for some more time " .To this statement priest replied in 2 lines.He said the Bhagya ( Luck ) of a man blossoms when he walks and luck of woman blossoms when she gives birth to a child.
Literally he finished everything in 2 lines....which is so true . Why I am writing this episode here is because we are also waiting for our bhagya ( luck ) to get blossomed again.

The reason for vacation was to drop Ritu in India for delivery of our 2nd child.We all are waiting for Junior Badhwar to come and join us.Expected date is in mid-July .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home