Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Rudra Pratap Singh Badhwar


Yeah. the day has come when wait of entire family for Rudra Pratap Singh Badhwar a.k.a Badhwar Junior got over.
Junior Badhwar arrived in this world at breakfast time. Precisely at 9' O Clock ..
Ritu and junior both are doing well.
I spoke to Ritu , she cried and made me also cry....I know its very painful process.The pain cannot be described in words but I can feel from heart.But at the end fruit is given by God Shiva.
As Senior Badhwar Sahab , Mr Rameshwar Chander Badhwar is away to pilgrimage of Amarnath Yatra so I thought this name would be best one.Rameshwar and Amarnath both are related to God Shiva and Rudra is synonym of Shiva...

Coincidently it was raining with thunder storms in Punjab when he was born...Rudra also means Storm
So please welcome Stormy Rudra Pratap Singh Badhwar

I would also like to thanks God Shiva and my elders for wonderful blessing they have given us in the form of new Badhwar.


2 Comments:

At 11:24 AM , Blogger satish said...

thanks for give rudra shiv image

 
At 11:26 AM , Blogger satish said...

thanks for give the loard ruadra shiva

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home